Heating circulation bath thermostats with baths made from st. steel are simple to use and are suitable for many applications such as sample temperature control, analysis, materials testing or checking food. The units offer high temperature stability and are fitted with overtemperature and low level protection suitable for Safety Class III / FL (DIN 12876) for use with flammable fluids. A powerful pressure / suction pump ensures optimal circulation and temperature homogenity in the bath and also allows temperature control of externally attached applications using a pump adapter (accessory).
The products are rounded off with a range of accessories incl. inserts, variable adjustable platforms, bath covers, probes as well as hoses, temperature control fluids and various adapters.
Thermostats with MPC® microprocessor temperature controller
- Precise temperature control.
- Overtemperature and low level protection.
- Powerful pressure / suction pump.
Thermostats with Pilot ONE® controller with Plug & Play technology
- LED temperature display.
- Easy operation with only 3 keys.
- LED indicators for heating, cooling and pump.
- RS232 interface.
- 5.7" touchscreen and comfortable menu navigation.
- Programmer with calendar and clock functions.
- RS232 interface and Pt100 connection.
- 5-point calibration.