For laboratories that require a microplate reader that can be used for a range of absorbance applications. This versatile microplate reader is capable of measuring samples in many different microplate formats: 12-, 24-, 48- and 96 well plates. The EZ Read 2000 uses tuneable wavelength scanning so that any wavelength can be chosen from 340 up to 800 nm. It is PC-controlled using intuitive EZ Read software for data acquisition and analysis.
EZ Read Software
- No need for filters: monochromator optics for measurements from 340 to 800 nm enables a wide range of assays to be performed.
- Automatic calibration of single channel optical system with self-check and for precision measurements.
- Shaking ensures complete mixing of solutions, cells to stay in suspension and coloured solutions to be homogenised.
- Wavelength scanning for contamination detection, peak absorbance detection and product formation studies.
- 12-, 24, 48- and 96-well microplates with standard ANSI SBS footprints can be used for flexible applications.
- Real-time reference measurement channel for the improved accuracy.
Software with Click and dragá approach makes usability a key feature.
- Easy to create new methods.
- Select only the data you want for data reporting.
- No need to export data into Excel.
- Windows 7 and 8 compatibility as well as older Windows OS from XP.