Immersion thermostats are suitable for controlling the temperature of any bath as the screw clamp allows the thermostats to be easily mounted on different vessels. Minus temperatures are achieved in combination with a refrigerated bath or immersion cooler. All models are fitted with a powerful pressure/suction pump and meet the requirements of Safety Class III (FL) for use with flammable fluids. A pump adapter for external temperature control and cooling coils for a cooling water connection are available as accessories.
Thermostats with MPC® microprocessor temperature controller
- Overtemperature and low level protection.
- Powerful pressure / suction pump.
- Precise temperature control.
Thermostats with Pilot ONE® controller with Plug & Play technology
- LED temperature display.
- Easy operation with only 3 keys.
- LED indicators for heating, cooling and pump.
- RS232 interface.
- 5.7" touchscreen and comfortable menu navigation.
- Programmer with calendar and clock functions.
- RS232 interface and Pt100 connection.
- 5-point calibration.