The compact Minichiller®
is an economic and environmentally friendly cooling solution for many laboratory applications. The unit has a small footprint, only requiring 225 x 360 mm on the laboratory bench and is therefore suitable for cooling reactor blocks, vacuum pumps, rotary evaporators or heat exchangers. It allows stable application conditions due to constant values for temperature, pressure and throughflow quantities. The Minichiller®
is also perfect for continuous operation at ambient temperatures up to 40 °C. The cooler is well equipped and has a large temperature indicator, fill level indicator, as well as status LEDs for the pump, cooling and heating. A 1 kW heater is optionally available with which the temperature range can be extended to + 100 °C.
- Uses natural refrigerants.
- High efficiency.
- Precise temperature control.
- Powerful circulation pump.
- Robust stainless construction.
- Reliable continuously operation with warning functions.
- Easy to fill and empty.
- Illuminated filling level indicator.
- LED temperature display.
- Easy operation with only 3 keys.