TX-150 swinging bucket rotor
For a broad range of highspeed, high-capacity swing-out processing needs, with a capacity of 24 x 5 / 7 ml blood tubes per run and flexibility with available adapters. Certified sample protection with ClickSeal™ biocontainment lids.
TX-100S clinical swinging bucket rotor with sealed carriers
- Rotor capacity (places x volume): 4 x 145 ml.
- Max. tube dimensions (Ø x L): 50 x 100 mm.
Spin 8 tubes with biocontainment sealing.
TX-100 clinical swinging bucket rotor with carriers
- Rotor capacity (places x volume): 8 x 15 ml.
- Max. tube dimensions (Ø x L): 17 x 106 mm.
Capacity of 16 tubes per run.
M-10 swinging bucket rotor
- Rotor capacity (places x volume): 16 x 15 ml.
- Max. tube dimensions (Ø x L): 17 x 121 mm.
Centrifuge up to 4 microplates or 2 deepwell plates. Transportable microplate carriers, complemented by Auto-Lock™ rotor exchange.M-12 swinging bucket rotor
Capable of spinning up to 12 x 1.5 / 2 ml microtubes and filtration columns, ideal for small volume research applications. Individual swinging bucket rotors.HIGHConic III fixed angle rotor
Process 6 x 50 ml tubes at RCF above 10000 x g in certified sealed conditions. Transparent lid enables viewing for added safety and convenience and Auto-Lock™ rotor exchange enhances ease-of-use.
CLINIConic fixed angle rotor
- Rotor capacity (places x volume): 6 x 50 ml.
- Max. tube dimensions (Ø x L): 29.5 x 120 mm.
Spin 30 x 15 ml round or conical tubes and ensure fast acceleration and throughput for cell culture applications and to optimise blood separation applications. Auto-Lock™ rotor exchange for ultimate ease-of-use.
- Rotor capacity (places x volume): 30 x 15 ml.
- Max. tube dimensions (Ø x L): 16.5 x 131 mm.
Capable of supporting micro-volume protocols, such as nucleic acid preparation, PCR reaction set-up and filtration columns choose from the complete micro-volume rotor portfolio. With Auto-Lock™ rotor exchange; switch from swing-out to a microtube rotor in as little as 3 s; certified ClickSeal™ biocontainment lids. For 30 resp. 24 x 1.5 / 2 ml tubes with max. dimensions (Ø x L) 11 x 45 mm resp. 8 x 8 PCR strips.Hematocrit rotor
Dedicated blood processing to achieve capillary separations. Linear scale provided to read results. For 24 capillaries.