Small benchtop centrifuge, compact footprint. Fits various applications, accommodating multi-laboratory settings with the flexibility to adapt with evolving clinical and research needs. Designed for solid reliability and consistent results. Outstanding capacity in a compact design with a smart, simple interface.
- One-touch operation with pre-saved protocols and password protection available.
- Highly visible backlit display for easy reading of parameters across the lab.
- Optional indicators at end of run, incl. automatic lid opening, flashing display or audible signal.
- Glove- and detergent-friendly.
- Auto-Lock™ rotor exchange in less than 3 s: secure push-button application versatility and cleaning convenience.
- Max. capacity: process 8 x 50 ml conical tubes, 24 x 5 / 7 ml blood tubes, microplates and microtubes.
- Optional ClickSeal™ biocontainment lid for one-handed, certified sample protection.
- Manufactured with quality materials providing broad chemical resistance with high strength for durability and reliability.
- Quiet performance (< 61 dBA) provides a safe, stress-free environment.
- Conforms to the latest clinical and safety standards, such as UL, CE and IVD.
- Imbalance detection system: SMARTSpin™.
- 4 protocols via direct access key, with naming option.
- With pulse (short) run.
- 2 acceleration / deceleration rates (standard and soft).
- Centrifugation chamber made of brushed st. steel.
- Pre-cooling function with direct push of a key: achieves 4 °C in 15 min from ambient 23 °C.
|Max. capacity:||4 x 145 ml (with swing bucket rotor)|
6 x 50 ml (with fixed angle rotor)
|Speed:||8 / 8 R: 300 to 4500 min-1 (with swing bucket rotor)|
8: 300 to 16000 min-1 (with fixed angle rotor)
8 R: 300 to 17850 min-1 (with fixed angle rotor)
|Max. RCF:||8 / 8 R: 3260 x g (with swing bucket rotor)|
8: 24328 x g (with fixed angle rotor)
8 R: 30279 x g (with fixed angle rotor)
|Drive system:||direct, brushless induction motor|
|Max. timer range:||9 h, 99 min and continuous|
|Mains supply:||230 V, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Max. power consumption:||8: 310 W|
8 R: 750 W
|Dimensions (H x W x D):||8: 67 x 37 x 48 cm (lid open)|
8: 31 x 37 x 48 cm (lid closed)
8 R: 70 x 46 x 67 cm (lid open)
8 R: 32 x 46 x 67 cm (lid closed)
|Temperature:||8 R: - 10 to + 40 °C|