Cooled Incubators ICP / IPP, Storage Chamber IPS 749
- Working chamber: stainless steel 1.4301, (ASTM 304) deep-drawn.
- Housing: textured stainless steel, rear zinc-plated steel.
- Double doors: inner glass door, outside stainless steel, from size 600 two-leaf door.
- Mains supply: 230 V ( ± 10 %), 50 / 60 Hz.
- Acc. to DIN 12880: 2007-5.
- Standard units bear the CE-mark.
compressor type size 400 and 500 as well as sizes 500 to 800 with interior lighting from 0 to + 60 °C, size 600 to 800 from - 12 to + 60 °C.
- Max. temperature deviation at 37 °C temporal ± 0.1 °C, spatial better than ± 0.3 °C (at 10 to 37 °C).
- Turbulence-free air circulation with adjustable fan speed in 10 % steps from 10 up to 100 %.
- Separation of thermal jacket from interior, thus no drying out of load caused by the evaporator.
- Energy-saving cooling / heating system (refrigerant R134a).
- Highly-efficient automatic defrosting system.
- With 2 stainless steel grids.
with Peltier technology from + 5 to + 70 °C.
Standard equipment for series ICP and IPP:
- Size 500: with 2 Peltier elements.
- Size 800: with 6 Peltier elements in the rear.
- Max. temperature deviation at 10 and 37 °C temporal ± 0.1 °C, spatial better than ± 0.4 °C.
- Forced ventilation by Peltier fan.
- Energy-saving Peltier heating- / cooling system (heat pump principle) operating without refrigerant.
- 1 stainless steel grid comes with sizes 200 and 300, two stainless steel grids with sizes 400, 500 and 800.
Multiple overtemperature protection:
- Adaptive, fuzzy-supported multifunctional digital PID-microprocessor controller.
- 2 Pt100 sensors DIN class A in 4-wire circuit for monitoring each other.
- Digital real-time / weekly program timer with day group function, precise minute setting.
- Timer with residual running time for profiles with up to 40 ramps, each 1 min up to 999 h.
- Multifunctional programming via menu on 8-digit alphanumeric display - language to be chosen via set-up.
- Digital display of all parameters, such as temperature, week-day, time, fan speed (only ICP), program status and set-up values.
- Resolution of setpoint and actual values: 0.1 °C.
- Integrated GLP-conforming long-term documentation via ring memory as datalogger.
- Parallel printer interface for all PCL3-compatible ink jet printers.
- USB-interface incl. Memmert software "Celsius" for programming and documentation of a nearly unlimited number of ramps.
- MEMory Card XL for programming and documentation of up to 40 ramps.
- Incl. works calibration certificate at + 10 and + 37 °C.
Peltier-operated storage chamber IPS 749:
- With audible and visible alarm.
- Electronic overtemperature controller TWW protection class 3.3 for over- and undertemperature.
- ASF Automatic Safety Function for over- and undertemperature following the setpoint value at a freely selectable tolerance range.
- Mechanical temperature limiter TB class 1 (only for ICP models).
Like IPP 800, but:
- For long period storing or incubating.
- Temperature range 14 to 45 °C.
- Works calibration certificate at 18 and 25 °C.
- With 2 Peltier elements in the rear.