Cell Culture Flasks, 300 cm2
The 300 cm2
cell culture flask is the biggest cell culture flask with 1900 ml total volume, providing the largest culture area of any single-layer flask on the market. Cell culture treated to deliver an uniform surface chemistry for promoting cell attachment and expanded growth.
- Vacuum-gas plasma tissue-culture treated PS for uniform surface chemistry, cell attachment, spreading and promoting cell growth.
- Blow-molded, one-piece design with straight neck and molded grip notches.
- Quick volume estimation and sample identification.
- With bold printed graduations and large writing patch.
- Maintains optimal sterility during growth and passage: filter cap incorporates a 0.2 µm pore size, hydrophobic membrane that allows gas exchange while maintaining sterility.
- Sterilised by gamma irradiation, non-pyrogenic.
- Easy to stack: prominent stacking feet on upper surface facilitate reliable stacking in incubators and under a culture hood.