The varioLEDflex stand magnifier combines sharply contoured, distortion-free optical magnification with homogeneous, shadow-free illumination to provide the optimum conditions for carrying out highly detailed work using both hands and with an exceptional level of flexibility. The ergonomically shaped handle, a flexible goosneck stand with a smooth action and the lens which also tilts in 2 directions, ensure easy and precise adjustment of the magnifier head to suit individual requirements. Depending an the specific task, the user can also switch between shadow-free ring illumination and segment illumination which produces a beam of light.Specification:
- Flexible LED illumination: choice of shadow-free ring illumination or precise segment illumination.
- Max. illumination: ILG-Optic (Intelligent Light Guide-Optic) provides optimum light concentration and creates a homogeneous, shadow-free cone of light.
- High level of illumination provided by 63 long-life SMD LEDs.
- Flexible and comfortable to use: lightweight, with compact dimensions, biaxial lens mounting and flexible gooseneck design with smooth action.
- Inuitive, precise use due to comfortable gooseneck stand and ergonomic magnifier handle.
- Very easy to clean: gooseneck stand can be easily cleaned or disinfected.
- Low energy consumption: this economical magnifier has a power requirement of only 5 W and the light has a service life of approx. 50000 h.
- Large field of view with 76 mm lens Ø and 2.5 x magnification / 6 dpt.
- Sharply contoured, distortion-free PXM® aspheric lens.
- cera-tec® coated.
- Illumination level: approx. 6000 lx (at a working distance of 150 mm).
- Illumination near point for shadow-free illumination: 35 mm.
- ILG-Optic provides 50 % greater illumination efficiency.