340 series is a thermo-gravimetric analyser (macro TGA) consisting of a muffle furnace combined with an analytical balance and advanced software using a touchscreen user interface. In one working cycle, up to 29 specimens and a reference pan are ashed fully automatically, monitored and results are recorded within a wide temperature range of 50 to 1000 °C.
Weighing curves are recorded over time for each individual test sample. This permits automatic end-point determination and control during the entire drying and ashing process. It determines moisture and ash values automatically and produces up to 80 % savings in workload and costs. The prepASH®
provides higher precision and reproducibility of the results through considerable improvements of manual procedures.
- Fully automatic thermo-gravimetrical analysis with end-point recognition replaces drying oven and muffle furnace.
- Freely programmable temperature profile and various stop-modes mean that each cycle can be specifically adapted to the sampleundergoing test.
- Selectable atmosphere (N2, O2), exhaust option for measure sulphate-ash.
- Monitoring: remote on PC via network, acoustic and alarm output for external control.
- 5.7" VGA colour display, keyboard with touchscreen.
- Unlimited memory capacity of methods and measured values.
- RS232-, USB interface, ethernet, alarm output.
- Calibration of balance and temperature possible.
Complete TGA system incl. everything to start analysis: TGA unti, built-in terminal, software and consumables for initial installation and crucibles.