The compact photometer PF-12Plus
is a consequent extension of its well accepted prerunner PF-12. It is tailor-made for the mobile analysis and is equipped with more than 100 preprogrammed methods and additional functions.
An 860 nm LED enables the nephelometric turbidity measurement in the range of 1 to 1000 NTU. This feature also allows for the well established NTU-Check during the measurement of NANOCOLOR®
tube tests; a big PLUS in terms of safe measurement results.
The icon-based userguidance and the task bar turn the PF-12Plus
into a user friendly, easy and intuitively operated photometer for all scope of applications in water and waste water analysis. The delivery is carried out in a robust case, equipped with helpful accessories, allowing for an analysis directly at the point of interest. Numerous versions of VISOCOLOR®
reagent cases are also available with the PF-12Plus
- Blank value: automatic.
- Measuring modes: over 100 preprogrammed tests and special methods, absorbance, transmission, factor, standard, nephelometric turbidity measurement; 50 freely programmable methods.
- Compatible test kits: NANOCOLOR® tubes tests, VISOCOLOR® ECO tests, VISOCOLOR® Powder Pillow tests.
- Data memory: 1000 results, GLP conform.
- Display: backlight graphic display, 128 x 64 pixels.
- All important data at a glance: result within unit, date, time, sample number, sample location, dilution, measuring range control bar.
- Auto-off function: inactive or automatic shutdown after 5, 10, 15, 20 or 60 min.
- Quality control: with NANOCONTROL NANOCHECK.
- Languages: DE / EN / FR / ES / IT / NL / HU / PL / PT / CZ / ID / SL / TR / MY.
- Update: free of charge via Internet / PC.
- Housing: shock-resistant, waterproof and dustproof, acc. to IP 68.
Compact photometer PF-12Plus
incl. software DVD, manual, 4 batteries, 4 empty test tubes, funnel, beaker, syringe, USB cable, calibration cuvette and certificate in rugged case.