NANOCOLOR® Standard Tests
For highest sensitivity and accuracy. The use of rectangular cuvettes with 50 mm optical path allows the detection of least amounts of the detectable substance. The use of a large sample volume guarantees safe and reproducible results.
- Reliable and comparable results.
- The reaction basis is based on international approved standard methods like DIN-, EN-, ISO-, EPA- and APHA.
- Easy handling and highest accuracy.
- All tests contain accurately predosed reagents, that are directly ready to use as well as calibrated accessories.
- For all important parameters in water and waste water analysis a large number of tests with different ranges is available.
- Every test box is equipped with a colour coded label and can be identified clearly by its colour.