Well suited for a wide range of laboratory filtration applications. The material has a precise, nondeformable honeycomb pore structure with no lateral crossovers between individual pores, that filters at precisely the stated cut-off, allowing no larger sized particles to pass through the membrane.
- Membrane is composed of a high purity alumina matrix.
- Membrane also exhibits low protein binding, has min. autofluorescence, is nontoxic and supports cellular growth.
- Precise pore structure, narrow pore size distribution, high level of particle removal efficiency.
- Microorganisms and particulate material are captured on the surface of the membrane for subsequent analysis by light or electron microscopy.
- When wet, the membrane is virtually transparent.
- Membrane is hydrophilic, compatible with most solvents and aqueous material.
- No monomers, plasticisers, adhesives, surfactants or wetting agents are used in the manufacturing process, which eliminates sample contamination and ensures low protein binding and min. loss of sample.
membrane is supplied in the form of Anodisc membrane filters. The membrane is peripherally bonded to an annular PP ring for ease of handling and is suitable for both vacuum and pressure filtration.Applications:
HPLC mobile phase filtration and degassing, ultra cleaning of solvents, gravimetric analysis, liposome extrusion, scanning electron microscopy studies, bacterial analysis by epifluorescence light microscopy, micrometer and nanometer filtration, metal nanorods formation.