Puradisc™ Syringe Filters
Ideal for the quick, efficient filtration of samples up to 100 ml volume. Puradisc™ filters are produced from pigment-free PP or PC with standard inlet (female luer lock) and outlet (male luer) connections (unless otherwise stated).
- Choice of membrane or glass microfibre filter media.
- Choice of filter sizes (4 to 30 mm) to minimise sample loss.
- Sterile option for critical applications.
- Wide range of membranes.
- 4 mm Ø syringe filter.
- Sample volume up to 2 ml.
- Low hold-up volume < 10 μl ensures max. sample recovery.
- Applications: HPLC samples containing low solid content - filtration will improve column life, CE (capillary electrophoresis) samples - filtration will eliminate spurious peaks, sterile filtration of low volume samples, UV / Vis samples - filter directly into cuvette using tube tip, refractometry - filter samples to prevent damage to instrument optics and improve accuracy of results, minimising non-specific binding to membrane (due to small membrane size).
- 13 mm Ø syringe filter.
- Sample volume up to 10 ml.
- Low hold-up volume < 25 μl ensures max. sample recovery.
- Applications: biological sample preparation, HPLC sample preparation.
- 25 mm Ø syringe filter.
- Sample volume up to 100 ml.
- Low hold-up volumes for max. sample recovery.
- Applications: HPLC aqueous sample preparation, biological sample preparation, buffer solutions, salt solutions, tissue culture media, irrigation solutions, sterile isolation.
Puradisc™ FP 30:
- 30 mm Ø.
- Larger filtration area.
- Designed for aqueous samples.
- Applications: filtration of protein-containing solutions with min. protein loss (CA membrane), removal of cellular constituents from solution.