Disposable, sterile, rectangular flask. The H
formance flask (HYPERFlask) cell culture vessel has 1720 cm2
available growth area on a PS gas permeable surface. Treated for optimal cell attachment and gamma sterilised (Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) 10-6
). Bar coded and compatible for use on cell culture automation platforms. Solid cap with liner on a straight neck designed for filling with growth medium.
- Made with USP Class VI materials.
- Clean room packaging: each pack is double bagged.
- 10 interconnected PS growth surfaces.
- Optimal growth: Corning® CellBIND® Surface treated gas permeable PS for superior cell attachment and growth.
- Increase cell yield: 10-fold higher cell yield increases productivity and capacity.
- Reduce processing time and incubator storage space by handling one flask compared to 10 traditional 175 cm2 flasks.