The manually-operated drum reels are used to lower dipping bottles and immersion cylinders safely to the required depth in shafts, wells and tanks and then to pull them up again. The manually-operated drum reels can be equipped with various cables or chains.
- High winding capacity of up 150 m for cable 2 mm Ø.
- Inner / outer reel width: 44 / 55 mm.
- Inner / outer Ø: 100 / 180 mm.
- Manually-operated reels made of PP, green, without lowering cable.
- Manually-operated reels made of PA, black, electrically-conductive, without lowering cable.
For dipping bottles and immersion cylinders, matching manually-operated drum reels made of various materials. Tensile load max. up to 10 kg.
- V2A / PTFE-coated: ulra pure materials, virtually no influence on the sample by the cable. Excellent chemical resistance. Cable remains practically dry, as all the liquid flows off the PTFE skin.
- V2A: good chemical resistance, electrically conductive.
- PP cord: red, cost-effective.
- Copper lowering cable EX: made of copper, made of metal that does not produce sparks, electrically conductive.