Dipping containers are used in various areas to collect liquids for sampling. Bürkle offers dipping bottles and immersion cylinders for sediments, for the area of environmental issues, for chemically aggressive products, for petrochemistry, for the ex protection area. The dipping bottles for the Ex protection area are made of nickel-plated brass, therefore they do not oxidise.
Dipping vessels can be used for point sampling, all-layer samples and soil samples.
Dipping vessels are heavy. Lowering requires the use of special manually-operated drum reels with a large winding diameter. Other manually-operated drum reels place too much strain on the user's wrist and could represent a health hazard. Lowering cables and chains made from different materials, as well as manually-operated drum reels, also for Ex-proof applications, available as accessories.
- Please order the appropriate lowering cable at the same time.
- Tested for use in the Ex protection zone 0.
Observe Ex-proof guidelines when sampling flammable liquids. Only use conductive lowering cables made of nonspark-producing material and conductive hand reels with grounding connection.
Dipping bottle for testing mineral oil products Category A, Explosion Categories IIA, IIB and IIC, crude oil, liquid mineral oil products, fuels, special and test fuels, fuel oils, petroleum and liquid lubricants.
- Completely made from non-spark producing materials, nickel-plated.
- Screw-off bottle head - easy cleaning.
- Robust handle.
- High weight for fast lowering.
- Lower the dipping bottle to the required depth.
- Pull chain / cable with a short, powerful jerk, the stopper opens.
- The sample flows into the bottle.
- Raise the bottle with the chain / cable.
- Open the closure, empty the bottle.