RETSCH analytical sieve shakers are used in research & development, quality control of raw materials, interim and finished products as well as in production monitoring.
AS 450 basic
- Sieving with 3D effect.
- For wet and dry sieving.
- Short sieving times.
- Low-noise, maintenance-free.
- Setting of amplitude: digital.
- Time display: digital.
- Sieving motion: throwing motion with angular momentum.
Budget-priced basic model.
AS 450 control:
- Programmes: 1.
- Interval operation: 10 s fix.
Like AS 200 control but only suitable for 400 and 450 mm sieves. The optimised electromagnetic drive with RETSCH's CET technology allows for amplitudes up to 2.2 mm even with max. loads up to 25 kg. Manual re-sieving is no longer required.
- Sieve acceleration: 1 to 11 g.
- Programmes: up to 9.
- With test certificate / can be calibrated.
- With serial interface.
- Interval operation: 10 to 99.