The MICROLAB 600 is a highly precise syringe pump with a touch screen designed to quickly and easily dilute and dispense fluids. This positive displacement system provides better than 99 % accuracy, independent of a liquidás viscosity, vapour pressure and temperature. The inert fluid path minimises sample carry over and is compatible with harsh chemicals. Semi-automated liquid handler, especially used with forensics, environmental analysis, mining, manufacturing and many more.
- Universal valves.
- Bubble free prime syringes (BFP) with conical plunger tip; decreases the number of required priming cycles.
- Quickly recalls stored dispenses and dilutions with the Favorites Screen.
- Trigger the hand probe or tap the foot switch to actuate the precision syringe drives acc. to the predefined programme.
- Reduces time preparing samples or dispensing reagents.
- Minimises experimental variation from one user to the next.
- Simplifies compliance to EPA, FDA (GLP, GMP) and ISO.
- NIST traceable calibration.
is available as a single or dual syringe system; high torque, precision stepper motors provide unsurpassed positional accuracy across the full range of Hamilton syringes from 10 µl to 50 ml.
- Fluid path: borosilicate, PTFE, CTFE.
- Communication: Ethernet, 10 / 100 BASE-T.
- Communication protocol: .NET 2.0 Application Programming Interface (API).
- Pump memory: one method stored in non volatile memory.
has a streamlined user interface with a large touch screen display: dilutions, dispenses and titrations are visually displayed in real-time with just the touch of a button.
- Quick Start Run Screen: prime instrument, programme desired dispense volume and start dispensing.
- Wizards menu: dedicated wizards for aliquot dispensing, serial dispensing, dilution, pipetting and titration.
- Custom method programming: for custom applications that are not covered by the standard Wizards.
- 2 GB capacity for method storage: stores, archives and shares methods written to the memory card.
- Software upgrades: downloadable software updates available online.
|Screen size / resolution:||15 cm diagonal / 640 x 480 pixel|
|Power rating:||24 V, 2.5 A|
|Dimensions:||57.2 x 165.1 x 177.8 mm (in down position)|
Accuracy / precision:
± 1 % / ± 0.2 %
|Flow range:||0.003 to 6000 µl / s|
|Syringe resolution:||0.02 % of the nominal syringe volume|
|Compatible syringes:||10, 25, 50, 100, 250, 500 µl,|
1, 2,5, 5, 10, 25, 50 ml
|Power rating:||24 V, 2.5 A|
|Dimensions:||177.8 x 139.7 x 266.7 mm|
The MICROLAB 600 syringe dispenser is able to dispense volumes from 100 µl to 50 ml. It uses positive displacement syringes to accurately dispense volatile, viscous and dense liquids independent of atmospheric influences. The inert fluid path is compatible with harsh chemicals, making the MICROLAB 600 highly reliable and robust.Applications:
Sample spiking, titration, animal dosing (oral gavage), reagent addition to chemical reactors, flow chemistry, manufacturing, mercury dispensing for light bulbs, ink cartridge filling, glue and epoxy dispensing, nasal therapeutics (viscous), contact lenses.Items supplied:
Incl. controller, Concorde hand probe, universal valve, fill- / dispense tubing, accessory holder, country specific power cord and the choice of one syringe. If no syringe is selected at the time of the order, a 1 ml syringe will be included.