The planetary micro mill PULVERISETTE 7 premium line
with 2 grinding stations is ideally suited for fast loss-free grinding down to the nano range of hard, medium-hard, soft, brittle and moist materials. Depending on the desired final fineness, the grinding can be performed dry, in suspension or in inert gas. In addition to comminution, you can also use Planetary Mills for mixing and homogenising emulsions and pastes or for mechanical activation and alloying in materials research.
- Extremely high-speed milling down to the nano range thanks to sunken grinding bowls with up to 1100 min-1 (rotational speed of the bowl 2200 min-1).
- Sensational centrifugal accelerations of up to 95 times the force of gravity for better results in shorter times.
- 150 % greater energy application than conventional planetary ball mills.
- Extremely easy grinding bowl change with just 2 motions.
- Highest safety due to unique SelfLock-grinding bowl-clamping.
- 2 grinding stations for grinding bowls 20, 45, 80 ml volume.
- For the first time, the bowl and lid form a single unit - no additional tensioning, no incorrect operation.
- Automatic check of the grinding bowl locks in the mill.
- Blockage in the event of impermissible operating state.
- Automatic parameter check performed before every grinding, guarantees exact reproducibility.
- Via USB all data can be easily exported to save time, Software MillControl (optional).