Temperatures from ambient plus 13 to 150 °C in tanks, jar baths, aquaria and other vessels with capacities up to 50 l. Enhanced digital display and easy-to-use touchpad settings, allowing easy tuning of temperature to meet specific application requirements. Temperature sensors ensure accurate and repeatable results and include high-temperature- and low-level cutoffs that protect samples and equipment from damage. Thermostats can be indexed 90° on all 4 sides of the bath.
- 3-year warranty.
- Self-tuning fuzzy PI controller for optimised temperature control.
- 5 programmable set temperatures.
- RTA (Real Temperature Adjustment) for calibration.
- Pump speed adjustment 2 level for turbulence reduction.
- 3 languages (English, German, French).
- Change digital display resolution between 0.1 and 0.01 and between °C, °F, K.
- Acoustic and optical alarm.
- Auto-restart option after turn on or power failure.
- 230 V / 50 Hz.
- Temperature control to + 150 °C.
- Low-liquid level alarm.
- Automatic controller shut-down at detection of excessively high temperature, low liquid level or motor overload.
- Communication options for RS232, RS485, Ethernet / LAN and analog I/O.
- Incl. all features of the SC 150 plus long thermostat shaft to accommodate deep and large baths.
Like SC 100 / 150, plus:
- Pump speed adjustment 3 levels for turbulence control.
- Powerful force and suction pump for external open and closed applications.
- Internal and external temperature control mode (Remote Sensor, NAMUR type).
- Easy navigation in 8 languages.
- Programmable application temperature alarm with user selected noise, go-save-state or shut off option.
- Early-warning alert for low fluid level and refill.
- Incl. adjustable bridge for 300 to 800 mm.
Like AC 150, plus:
- Ramp programming: with edit during ramp feature.
- Calibration of 3 points.
- Extra communication option for Profibus, CAN bus Analog I/O.