DURAN® Vacuum Desiccator NOVUS
DWK Life Sciences
The desiccator is used to store moisture-sensitive substances and to dry moist products. The NOVUS design had an NS tube (NS 24 / 29) in the lid.
- Due to the massive wall thickness and the precise processing of the vacuum-tight cuts on the lid and base, storage under vacuum is also possible over a longer period of time.
- The drying process can be accelerated by connecting a vacuum to the tap.
- Suitable for full vacuum (0 mbar).
- Spare parts such as lids, lower parts, taps and closures are compatible and can be exchanged as required (note DN).
- Available with or without a porcelain plate.
- Vacuum-tight, made from DURAN® borosilicate glass 3.3.
- DIN 12 491.