The Thermo Scientific Multiskan™ FC is a reliable and robust microplate photometer for a wide variety of research and routine applications, as for instance ELISA, enzyme kinetic studies, Lowry assays and much more. It is equipped with an 8-position filter wheel with 3 standard filters 405, 450 and 620 nm pre-installed. A comprehensive range of easy to install additional filters is available.
- Broad wavelength range of 340 to 850 nm.
- Fast and accurate measurement of both 96- and 384-well plates (Multiskan™ FC without incubator: 96-well plates, Multiskan™ FC with incubator: 96- and 384-well plates).
- Linear shaking with 3 speeds.
- Incubation up to 50 °C for temperature critical assays (only for Multiskan™ FC with incubator).
- Ease of use through the large colour screen, visual internal software and a variety of language versions.
- Internal software or control via computer with the help of the SkanIt™ software.
- USB stick for easy data tranfers and for saving results on a computer.
- Robotic compatibility.
- Incl. filter 405, 450, 620 nm and SkanIt™ software.