Safe chemical handling and compliance with prescribed workplace safety values (AGW) for max. safety of the user. The hazardous material working place avoids exposure to fumes, gases or particulate materials when working with hazardous materials which could pollute the breathable air. Used acc. to regulations, no explosible gas-air-compounds occur in the interior. The high safety of the working places is achieved by using fresh air curtains which are injected at the front edge and the ceiling. Harmful substances in the interior are collected and aspirated at the back wall.
Items supplied:Type Basic Line (BL)
- Suited for all decanting, bonding or cleaning works with hazardous materials.
- For positioning at existing workbenches.
- Ventilation certification acc. to DIN EN 14175 part 3.
- Robust aluminium frame tube construction.
- Anodised surface with high chemical resistance.
- Plug-in cabling with 5 m mains cable, mains supply 230 V / 50 Hz.
- Air curtain is adjustable in strength.
- Air duct is chemically resistant.
- Nozzle (DN160) in the top part for connection to exhaust-air plants provided by the customer.
Without workbench, ideal for positioning at existing workbenches. Serial control of supplied and exhaust air with display, side walls made of toughened safety glass (5 mm), workplace illuminator, melamine resin coated back wall.Type Comfort Line (CL)
With workbench made of stainless steel. Serial control of supplied and exhaust air with display, side walls made of toughened safety glass (5 mm), workplace illuminator, melamine resin coated back wall.