The electrical sterilisation system SteriMax is most suitable for the sterilisation of inoculation loops, needles and instruments. It is ideal for laboratories and safety cabinets where the use of gases and open flames is not permitted. Robust and temperature-shock resistant.
- Stainless steel.
- The heating element is made of wear-resistant quartz glass: quickly reaches its optimal temperature of 900 °C.
- Sterilisation of inoculation loop after 5 to 7 s.
- With spray protector.
- With 7 angular adjustments, locking itself into place.
- Residual heat display.
- Licenses: CE: EN 61326-1, EN61000-3-2, EN 61010.
- EEC guidelines: 89/336/EWG, 73/23/EWG.
- 2 year warranty (except parts to wear and tear).
- 1 inoculation loop holder and inoculation loop.
- Tray for 3 instruments.
|Sterilisation temperature:||900 to 950 °C|
|Power supply:||120 W|
|Heating up time:||7 to 9 min|
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||175 x 129 x 139 mm|