Ultrasound in laboratories for volumes from 0.1 to 25 ml. Ready-to-operate for volumes from 0.5 to 25 ml. With LC display of amplitude, pulse level, time, energy input) and RS232 interface.
- Menu guided: setting of all values through 'push and turn'.
- 9 user programmes.
- Error diagnosis, automatic storage of the last adjusted values, operating test.
- Time modes and safety shut down: 50 min : 59 s.
- HF generator GM mini20.
- Ultrasonic converter UW mini20.
- Microtip MS 2.5, Ø 2.5 mm.
Guarantees a constant amplitude independently from changing conditions within the sample. It ensures reproducible results for process validation. Settings within a range of 10 to 100 %. Verification of actual value at the display. Permanent control of ultrasound irradiation as well as indication of wear of the probe.Pulsation:
Limits increase of temperature when processing sensitive samples. The adjustable pulsation allows cooling during rest intervals.
Fail-safe during continuous operation and idling:
- ON cycles 0.1 to 60 s.
- OFF cycles 0.2 to 60 s.
RFI-proofed and CE-marked, also as medical device compliant to the directive for in-vitro diagnostics 98/79/EG.