This series is the right choice for daily laboratory use. These models stand out for their excellent workmanship, advanced and attractive design and high level of reliability. The furnaces come equipped with either a flap door or lift door at no extra charge.
- Ceramic heating plates with integral heating element which is safeguarded against fumes and splashing and easy to replace.
- Casing made of sheets of textured st. steel (non-rusting design).
- Double-walled casing for low external temperatures and high stability.
- Insulation made of non-classified fiber material.
- Adjustable air inlet integrated in door.
- Exhaust air outlet in rear wall of furnace.
- Silent solid-state power control relay.
- Mains supply: single-phase, from model L24/11 3-phase.
- Digital basis PID controller B410 with 5 programmes and 4 segments each or optional professional controller C450 with 10 programmes and 20 segments each.
- Temperature uniformity of ± 5 K with closed supply air slide in the empty usable space acc. to DIN 17052-1 at an operating temperature above 800 °C.
- Thermocouple type N (1100 °C) or type S (1200 °C).
- Vent, vent with fan or catalytic converter.
- Over-temperature limit controller with adjustable cutout temperature for thermal protection class 2 in accordance with EN 60519-2 as temperature limiter to protect the oven and load.
- Protective gas connection on the rear wall of furnace.
- Manual or automatic gas supply system.
- Thermocouple feed-through in the furnace rear wall or furnace door.