- For volumes up to 2500 ml.
- High tech for research and pilot plant stations.
- Ready-to-operate basic equipment for volumes from 100 to 2500 ml consisting of generator GM 3400, ultrasonic converter UW 3400, booster horn SH 3425 and extended probe, 25 mm Ø.
- Time modes: 9 h: 59 min: 59 s, continuous or timed.
- Safety shut down: 9 h: 59 min: 59 s.
- Display: graphic / alphanumeric liquid, crystal display of amplitude, pulsation mode, time, energy, optionally temperature.
- Menu guided: setting of all values through 'push and turn'.
- 9 user programmes, with software WINPULS®: 99.
- Remote control with PC: RS232 (infrared).
- Error diagnosis, automatic storage of the last adjusted values, operating test.
- Remote control: foot switch.
Guarantees a constant amplitude independently from changing conditions within the sample. It ensures reproducible results for process validation. Settings within a range of 10 to 100 %. Verification of actual value at the display. Permanent control of ultrasound irradiation as well as indication of wear of the probe.Pulsation:
Limits increase of temperature when processing sensitive samples. The adjustable pulsation allows cooling during rest intervals.
Fail-safe during continuous operation and idling:
- ON cycles 0.2 to 600 s.
- OFF cycles 0.3 to 600 s.
RFI-proofed and CE-marked, also as medical device compliant to the directive for in-vitro diagnostics 98/79/EG.
|Dimensions:||324 x 230 x 131 mm|
|Mains supply:||230 V~, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Dimensions:||Ø 90 x 180 mm|