Plastic Dispersing Elements for T 18 digital ULTRA-TURRAX®
- Plastic dispersing elements are ideal for those applications where absolutely no cross-contamination is permitted. They are disposable and can be thrown away after a single use.
- The element is disposable and designed for one-way use. However, it can be re-used several times in applications where this is permitted, make sure that you follow the cleaning instructions carefully.
- Example use: homogenising tissue samples, particularly suitable for PCR analysis.
- Easy handling and sterilisability (autoclavable).
- Plastic materials approved by FDA.
- Robust plastic material can be used for tempered media up to 100 °C.
- Tools can be disassembled very easily.
- Shaft length: 150 mm
- Materials in contact with medium: PC, PEEK
|Immersion depth min. / max.:||15 / 85 mm|
|Min. working range||10.00 [ml]|