CLF series is a high quality horizontal laminar flow workbench range for handling non-hazardous materials that require a clean working environment. Its applications are in the field of pharmaceutical industry, biotechnology, pharmacies, hospitals, university laboratories, tissue culture and electronic laboratories.
- High quality.
- Reliable performance.
- Ergonomic design.
- Easy to clean.
- Microprocessor flow control.
- User-friendly control panel with alarms and parameters.
- HEPA filter H14 (efficiency of 99.995 % MPPS).
- Pre-filter G3 (efficiency of 80 to 90 % Am).
- Laminate worktop.
- Sloped safety glass side windows.
- Acc. to the ISO 14644-1 (Class 5), GMP Annex 1 (Class A), PICás and equivalent standards.
HEPA filtered horizontal laminar airflow (crossflow) creates an ISO 14644-1 (Class 5) / GMP Annex 1 (Class A) work area and prevents ambient air entering the work area, ensures product protection.Advanced safety features:
- HEPA filter surface covers complete work area. No dead corners and a laminar flow in the entire working area.
- Smooth interior for efficient and easy cleaning.
- Small barrier at the back of the worktop protects the HEPA filter against spilled liquids.
- Automatic compensation of air velocity caused by HEPA-filter clogging.
- 2 redundant microprocessors (fail-safe synchronisation).
- UV light safety control: FL light will be switched off when UV light is switched on.
|Height with support frame:*||2082 mm|
|Horizontal velocity:||0.45 m / s|
|Light intensity:||> 900 lux|
|Mains supply:||230 V / 50 Hz|