Heating tables for stretching and drying of sectioned tissue samples for the fields of pathology, histology, pharmacology, biochemistry, biology, materials research, cosmetic industry, food industry, textile industry, etc. Good visibility of the samples is ensured by the matt black surface. The temperature can be set in 1 °C steps and is digitally displayed. Electronic temperature regulation with an accuracy of < 1 %. Continuous digital display of the actual temperature. Due to its high temperature accuracy the Order No. 5645321 is especially suited for the in situ hybridisation method.
- Black anodised working plate.
- Housing: metal, RAL 7035 rough structure.
- Digital display.
- Power switch with green pilot light.
- Mains fuse.
- Overheating protection.
- Female connector, connecting cable with grounding type plug.
- Mains supply: 198 to 242 V / 50 to 60 Hz.