Shakers VS 15 T with Orbital Rocking Motion
Standard equipment of shaker VS 8 O, VS 8 B, VS 15 und VS 30
- The compact, low-wear counterbalanced drive mechanism ensures high stability and dependability for continuous operation. An a.c. motor with overload protection drives the unit. Constant speed even during continuous operation, independent of load. Used in laboratories, incubation rooms and moderating rooms at ambient temperatures between 10 and 50 ºC.
- Electronic speed control, stepless, with gentle start-up.
- The units are maintenance-free and come with the CE mark.
- Quiet unit with gentle and uniform rocking motion. Applications: particularly used in AIDS research, for diagnostic tests with test plates, or for growing cell cultures and micro-organisms.
- Supplied without accessories.
Microprocessor controlled. Timer: 1 min to 99:59 h or continuous operation. Speed and remaining time indicated by two LC displays.
|Overall dimensions (W x D x H):||480 x 487 x 160 mm|
|Moving platform:||450 x 450 mm|
|Load:||max. 15 kg|
|Shaking motion:||3-dimensional orbital rocking|
|Timer:||1 min to 99:59 h or continuous operation|
|Shaking frequency:||2 to 50 min-1|
|Mains supply:||230 V*, 50 to 60 Hz, 90 W|