The compact centrifuge has a capacity for 18 x 1.5 / 2.0 ml tubes and can achieve a max. rcf of 16873 x g / 14000 min-1
. The microcentrifuge is exclusively equipped with an aerosol tight rotor (FA-45-18-11), which can be operated without the rotor lid for customer convenience but without any significant increase in noise level.
- Convenient Eppendorf two-knob operation.
- rpm / rcf converter.
- Automatic lid opening following application sequence.
- Very small footprint.
Cooled version. For samples needing a cooled environment during centrifugation.
- Small footprint and low access height of 26 cm, cooling at the back side of the unit.
- Temperature range: 0 to 40 °C.
- Keeps 4 °C constantly at max. speed.
- Fast Temp for fast pre-cooling of the centrifuge.
- Continuous temperature even without centrifugation.
|Power supply:||230 V / 50 to 60 Hz|
|Max. rcf:||16873 x g|
|Max. min-1:||14000 min-1|
|Dimension (W x D x H):||300 x 460 x 250 mm|
|Weight without rotor:||22 kg|
|No. of rotors:||1|
|Max. capacity:||18 x 1.5 / 2 ml|
|Acceleration time to max. min-1:||11 s|
|Braking time to max. min-1:||12 s|
|Noise level:||55 dB(A)|
|Power requirement:||320 W|