Pasteur-plast pipettes render liquid handling simple and safe. Cross-contamination and carry-over simply cannot occur so that tedious clean-ups are
unnecessary. In addition, there is no danger of glass breakage with the resulting danger of infectious material escaping. The pasteur-plast pipettes are made of transparent PE.
They are inert to biological fluids and most acids. The low affinity of the surface reduces the loss of cells and valuable proteins through binding.
- Soft, elastic bulb.
- Unbreakable - thus reduced risk of glass injury.
- Burr-free orifice for neat, clean and precise dispensing.
- Only external graduated pasteur-plast pipettes with clearly visible embossed graduations.
- Sterile pasteur-plast pipettes are gas-sterilised and individually packaged.
- Can be used for food.
- Made of PELD.
- Usable up to medium temperature 70 °C.