The Thermo Scientific Heraeus™ Pico™ und Fresco™ microcentrifuges combine power, versatility and convenience in a safe, compact, easy to use lab instrument. They are designed to accelerate routine sample preparation processes by providing high speed and generous capacity along with very good safety and convenience. From the intuitive controls, to the simple ClickSeal™ bio-containment lid, the Heraeus™ Pico™ and Fresco™ microcentrifuges deliver a very good blend of capabilities to support micro-volume protocols such as nucleic acid preparation, protein isolation and reaction set-up.
- Choice of 17000 or 21000 x g on both the ventilated Heraeus™ Pico™ and the refrigerated Heraeus™ Fresco™ expands options.
- Generous capacity holds 24 x 2 ml tubes and 8 x 8 PCR strips to process more samples per run.
- Unique ClickSeal™ bio-containment rotor lid provides superior safety and convenience.
- Unique 18-place dual-row rotor spins both 2.0 and 0.5 ml tubes.
- Fast acceleration and deceleration reduces run times.
- Broad range of rotors, incl. rotors for PCR strips and 36 x 0.5 ml microtubes, supports virtually any application.
- Intuitive controls with easy to read display make set-up and operation easy.
- Highly resistant materials allow vigorous cleaning and autoclaving for years of safe, reliable operation.