Multifuge™ 4 KR provides personal processing power for every laboratory environment. With its wide range of rotors, incl. swinging bucket, windshielded swinging bucket, clinical analyser rack and high-capacity fixed-angle varieties, this portable general purpose centrifuge is equally at home in clinical, biotechnology, microbiology, pharmaceutical and small blood processing labs.
Designed to spin larger numbers of tubes at higher RCFs, the Multifuge™ 4 KR delivers the sample processing throughput that todayás scientist demands.
Its powerful induction drive and its swinging bucket rotor - which accommodates DoubleSpin buckets - combine to provide higher gás and capacities for the most popular sample formats. The result: shorter processing times for more samples.
With the Multifuge™ 4 KR, you will realise processing efficiencies - for tissue culture tubes, blood collection tubes, microplates and more - that are significantly better than those of conventional general purpose centrifuges.
- Fastest processing and highest throughput of any 4 l centrifuge.
- Large 4 l or 4 x 500 ml quad blood bag capacity.
- Accomodates 32 standard microplates or 8 deepwell plates.
- Enhanced user safety: choose from 5 biocontainment approved rotors, accommodating samples from 1.5 to 1000 ml.
- Diagnostik rotor spins tubes pre-loaded in clinical analyser racks.
- HIGHplate™ rotor spins filter plates to 85 mm in height.
- Optimum run stability with SMARTspin Imbalance Detection System.
- Easy-to-clean soft-touch keypad.
- Reduced maintenance with brushless induction drive.
- Without rotor.