The Ultra Clear™ TWF is a water purification system which is combining RO technology with the features of Ultra Clear™ systems. This means that the units can be connected directly to a potable water source and that they are available with all options for a ultra pure water system: dual wavelength UV-oxidiser (TOC < 1 ng / l), ultra filtration modules (endotoxin < 0.001 EU / ml) and TOC-monitoring. Product water from the RO can be taken directly out of the tank, too.Typical application:Ultra Clear™ TWF:
AAS, common analysis, standard buffer, GC.Ultra Clear™ TWF UV and UV TM:
HPLC, IC, GC, GC / MS, TOC-analysis, ICP and ICP / MS:Ultra Clear™ TWF UV UF and UV UF TM:
DNA sequence, RNase DNase free, DNA free, PVR, IVF, 2-D-electrophoresis, critical cell culture, pyrogen sensitive application.Advantages:
Ultra pure water system that combines RO technology with the features of Ultra Clear™ systems.
- Silent circulation pump.
- Membrane filter 0.1 µm with PES membrane for sterile filtration in the circulation loop.
- Flexible dispenser made of PVDF, water recirculates up to the outlet tip.
- Controller, display with membrane keypad.
- Conductivity after VMD module, LF1.
- Conductivity or resistivity ultra-pure water, LF2.
- Level indication 30 l storage tank (60 l optional).
- Status indication symbols for all operation figures.
- Indications for maintenance intervals and replacement of cartridge.
- Fault indications.
- 24 h programme with interval function.
- RS232 interface (processing software optional).
- User-selectable language.
- Further accessories are available on request.