This product line which is combining all high end purification technologies and materials like mix bed resin (electronic grade), different acid washed activated carbon materials, synthetic carbon, ultra filter, sterile filter and UV oxidation is offering the perfect water for all applications with a dispense rate up to 2 l / min. Also available as 'Integra', a convenient under the bench system which offers only the water outlet and the operation panel above the bench. Also available as TWF or TWF-EDI to reduce reagent water directly from municipal tap water.Typical application:
AAS, common anlaysis, standard buffer, GC.Ultra Clear™ UV and UV TM:
HPLC, IC, GC, GC / MS, TOC-analysis, ICP and ICP / MS.Ultra Clear™ UV UF and UV UF TM:
DNA sequence, RNase DNase free, DNA free, PVR, IVF, 2-D-electrophoresis, critical cell culture, pyrogen sensitive application.Advantages:
- Pre-treatment module VMD, filled with virgin mixed bed resin included.
- Conductivity control of feed water.
- Conductivity meter for pre-treated water.
- Polisher cartridge MF III D, filled with synthetic active carbon, high purity mixed-bed resin (semiconductor grade) and adsorptive resin.
- Membrane filter 0.1 µm with PES membrane for sterile filtration in the circulation loop.
- Flexible ultra-pure water dispenser made of PVDF, water recirculates up to the outlet tip.
- Sanitisation connection, user-friendly by plug and play.
- Set connecting hoses included.
- Digital display with membrane keypad for conductivity or resistivity after VMD module, conductivity or resistivity ultra-pure water and temperature.
- Status indication symbols.
- Indications for maintenance intervals and replacement of cartridge.
- Fault indications.
- Timer programme for automatic flushing of ultra filtration module.
- 24 h-programme with interval function.
- User-selectable language.
- RS232 interface.
- Further accessoris are available on request.