Types 1002, 1003, 1004, 1005, 1008, 1012 und 1013:
For incubations and inactivations of cultures.Type 1005
is suitable specially for warming up medical compressing and hot packs.
Types 1012 and 1013:
- Microprocessor-controlled temperature regulation.
- Short heating-up times.
- Temperature display and setting digitally via LED display, in 0.1 °C increments. Temperature constancy ± 0.1 °C temporal at 50 °C.
- Temperature range from approx. 5 °C above ambient temperature to 99.9 °C, after installation of a water level regulator 1919 (accessory) from approx. 3 °C above tap water temperature to 99.9 °C.
- Electronic monitoring of the temperature regulator. In case of failure, the cause of the fault is shown on the display.
- Electronic over-temperature cut-out, 4 °C above set temperature and electro-mechanical > 130 °C.
- Soft-touch keys with clear symbols. Two-finger operation prevents unintentional alterations of the set value.
- Interior (bath interior and heating element, cover frame, lid and perforated floor) made of st. steel. Standard equipment: lid and perforated floor. Water bath 1005 is supplied without perforated floor if the rack for hot packs 1923 (accessory) is ordered.
- Cover frame and lid have mirror finish. Lift-up, insulating lid with inner camber, no dripping back of condensate into the tubes.
- Corrosion-resistant outer housing, made of electrolytically galvanised sheet steel, powder-coated. Drain cock at the back.
- Mains supply: 230 V / 50 to 60 Hz.
The circulation system of type 1012 and 1013 ensures optimum temperature uniformity throughout the whole bath. An electric motor with rotary magnet is flanged to the bath floor. Its torque is transmitted to a PTFE coated stirring magnet in the bath. The stirring magnet forces the water into the centre of the bath and then evenly back again.