One stage and two stage rotary vane pumps are used wherever an ultimate vacuum down to 10-3
mbar has to be attained. Selection depends upon the ultimate vacuum and pumping speed requirements of the respective application. They have an integrated oil pump and high effective gas ballast system for improved water vapour tolerance. These compact and high performance pumps together with their modular accessories can be used for a wide range of laboratory and process applications.
- High pumping speed even at low pressure.
- High vapour tolerance for water and solvents.
- Anti-corrosion design: polished and plasma treated internal surfaces.
- Lubrication circuit and large oil volume for longer service interval.
- Compact design, smaller dimensions, low weight, ease of maintenance through telescopic design.
- Mains supply: 230 V, 50 Hz.