Ideal for fast, loss-free fine grinding of hard, medium-hard, brittle and fibrous materials - dry or in suspension. Sample can be processed from a few mg to several kg at a wide range of fineness levels down to less than 1 µm. They are especially easy to operate and fast and easy to clean. Suitable for continuous, heavy duty usage and guarantee safe clamping of the grinding bowls. Matching grinding parts of 7 different materials are available to provide max. protection against undesired contamination. In addition to size-reduction, planetary ball mills can also be used for mixing and homogenising of emulsions and pastes or for mechanical alloying and activation.
- Extremely high rotational speeds of the main disk for particularly high final finenesses.
- Very fast, uniform and reproducible size reduction.
- Loss-free grinding - also in suspensions - due to a seal ring in the grinding bowl.
- Safe clamping of the grinding bowls.
- Reproducible grinding results due to controlled drive and programmable electronic system.
- Programmable interval-, break-times and reversing function.
- RS232 interface for data transfer of process parameters (validation).
- Microprocessor control electronic system and precise digital display of all functions (also of rotational speed).