Laboratory Refrigerators LABEX
With explosion-proof interior
in accordance with Guidelines for Laboratories ZH 1 / 119.3.8.
- Digital temperature display, optical and acoustic warning.
- Outer panels of galvanised sheet steel (protection against sub surface rusting), white, powder coated. Interior of impact-resistant white plastic with moulded in shelf guides. Insulation, 55 mm thick, of high grade pressure-foamed and proenvironmental material. Extra thick for energy saving effect.
- Door with plastic magnetic sealing, easy to change, lockable. Door does not project at side when opened. Door hinge changeable (also subsequently), standard version with hinges on right (as illustrated), also deliverable with hinges on left at no surcharge.
- Defrosting automatically with thermal control and time limit function. Melt water for manual remove.
- Temperature control by electronic thermostat. The temperature is kept automatically, independent of changes in ambient temperatures, provided the ambient temperature is approx. 3 °C above the selected interior temperature.
- Control panel with digital temperature display and warning in case of temperature deviation, potential free contact for remote alarm, defrost control light, red warning light in case that the safety thermostate is in function. Safety control device prevents from freezing.
- Compressor dynamic ventilated (Labex-105, -335 and -465), static ventilated (LABEX-288), hermetically enclosed, energy saving, low noise, service friendly.
|Temperature setting:||+ 2 to + 20 °C|
|Power draft:||LABEX-105: 150 W|
|LABEX-285: 130 W|
|LABEX-335: 160 W|
|LABEX-465: 160 W|
|Mains supply:||220 to 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz, other voltage on request|
|Max. Arbeitstemperatur:||20.00 °C|
|Recirculating air cooling:||yes|