96 Well Microtitration Plates
96 well microtitration plates, PS, clear
96 well microtitration plates, PS, solid black and white
- Standard plates with flat bottom have the total well volume of 360 µl.
- Recommended working volumes of 75 to 200 µl.
- Clear solid half area microtitration plates have well volume of 190 µl, working volume of 25 to 125 µl.
- Cell culture plates (TC) are sterilised by gamma radiation and certified nonpyrogenic.
- Corning® CellBIND® Surface increases surface wetability for more even and consistent cell attachment.
- Designed to reduce well-to-well crosstalk.
- White plates enhance luminescent signals and have low background luminescence and fluorescence.
- Black plates have low background fluorescence and minimise light scattering.
- Solid black and white half area microtitration plates have well volumes of 190 µl, working volumes of 25 to 125 µl.
- Tissue culture treated plates (TC) are sterilised by gamma radiation and certified nonpyrogenic.
- NBS microtitration plates have a nonionic hydrophilic well surface, and are ideal for minimising protein binding in homogeneous assays.