Safe-Lock Micro Test Tubes
- A small hook on the patented hinged lid clips around the rim of the test tube and prevents the vessel from opening accidentally (e. g. during heating).
- Tubes can be autoclaved when open (121 °C, 20 min).
- Can be opened and closed easily using one hand.
- Frosted writing surface.
- Excellent mechanical stability during centrifugation.
- Graduation scale.
- A needle placed through the thin membrane in the middle of the lid allows the aerosol-free removal of biohazardous substances.
- Safe-lock tubes (0.5 and 1.5 ml only) are rated up to 30000 x g, resp. up to 25000 x g (2.0 ml).
- Forensic DNA Grade acc. to ISO 18385.