OTAL® Universal Pumps
The telescopic immersion tube adapts itself to the container height on insertion. This ensures good removal of residual liquid and means that the hand pump can be used with different containers.
- Optionally available as a foot or hand pump.
- Universal bungs for container openings of 30 to 70 mm Ø.
- Tubes made of PP, PVDF or st. steel V2A for different liquids.
- PP for weak acids, alkalis, detergents, foodstuffs.
- PVDF particularly suitable for acids and alkalis, not for heavily oxidising acids and alkalis. Resistant to chlorine bleach.
- St. steel for liquids that are not easily combustible in Hazard Category AIII (VbF).
- Hand pumps, for containers up to 60 l capacity.
- Foot pumps, with comfortable foot operation, ideal for containers up to 120 l.
- Guarantee: 3 years.
- Mini pump for small containers, ideal for containers up to 10 l, with universal bungs for container openings of 20 to 36 mm Ø.